PHP annd MySQL are your daily bread, no way we'll be able to take you on without. Experience with MVC frameworks like lithium or Laravel is more than welcome. You knowing about Git, Grunt or NoSQL makes us all the happier. Another great advantage is at least a year of work experience and mastery of Drupal 7. If you've completed a project successfully, don't forget to mention it and show us. Logical thinking and analytical skills should be your inherent traits.
You might not be expecting it, but your tasks will include:
- programming simple websites, portals and web applications in PHP and MySQL
- updating and developíng new modules to fit our custom solutions (CMS, eDetailer, Swoopie etc.)
- customer solution analysis and suggestions
- optimizing already-existing code
What we expect of you
Independence, creativity and ideas – be it crazy ones. But mainly patience, reliability and a respect for deadlines. We can't forget the ability to find and suggest solutions, a healthy dose of levity and a few other details, like participating in the Pezinok Run - 9 km of health no-one can escape. No, not even you.
What we offer
- interesting projects (80% of them foreign)
- a stylish and comfortable office and a pleasant, friendly atmosphere
- we’re an 18-minute drive away from Bratislava and Trnava (15 minutes by train)
- train station and a bus stop near the offices (5 minutes on foot)
- our own house with a garden, porch and grill
- food tickets
- table soccer during flexible working hours
- Christmas bonus in the form of a 13th salary
- interest free employee loans
- bonus Christmas holidays
- paid overtimes
- English language courses
And what about salary?
Basic part of salary shall be in the amount of EUR 1,500/month for a backend developer. To the basic part of salary we add a monthly variable part of salary amount of which depends on your skills and experience. And have we already mentioned the paid overtime? :-)
How do you know we’re looking for you?
Do you like our portfolio? Do you fulfil our expectations and master the skills we need? Then we have no idea why you’re still hesitating. If we still haven’t convinced you, come talk to us and see how and where we work, no strings attached. If you, by chance, only satisfy our demands partially, don’t hesitate to contact us either. You never know when we might find work cut out for you.